Applying for the Touchstone Foundation Fellowship for Emerging Artists (2017-2019)
Deadline: April 10, 2017
No application fee is required.
What to submit:
1. A cover letter indicating why you believe you would benefit from the TFA Emerging Artists Fellowship.
2. A completed Applicant Information Form
Application – PDF file
3. A resume/CV including contact information for two references.
4. 7-10 images of your art work created in the last two years. Image specifics: JPEG format, 100dpi, 2000 pixels max. in either direction. If your work is time-based, submit 3-5 videos of no longer than 5 minutes each. Additional still images may be submitted. However, the total number of works may not exceed 10.
5. A list of images submitted, including title, media, dimensions and year executed.
6. An artist statement that pertains to the images submitted and your artistic direction.
Completed applications must be emailed to email@example.com
submitted via Dropbox using this link https://www.dropbox.com/request/KAK40fu0iQyemDgnpwLw
For questions about the TFA Artists Fellowship, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ksenia Grishkova, the TFA Director, at 202-347-2787